There are 5 different types of clutter:
- Articles of Unfinished Business: Ignored Projects
- The Unloved Ones: Unused things and objects gathering dust
- The Needed but Jumbled: Items that are useful, but in disarray
- Just Too Much: Multiples and collectibles
- The Wandering Nomads: Needed, but misplaced items
The Results of De-Cluttering:
- Clarity: Engage projects with focus.
- Ease: Experience mental and emotional well-being.
- Flow: Move comfortably through rooms.
- Peace: Relieve stress and enhance rest.
- Freedom: Create and enjoy other activites.
- Transformation: Shift your quality of life.