Do I Need a Marketing Plan?
In a word, yes. In a few more words, here’s why:
A good marketing plan…
- Will affect your business plan (and vice versa).
- Will help you see where you stack up to your competition and aid you in positioning your company.
- Will analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your company, products, and services.
- Will give you a more realistic view of what you really need to do to succeed.
- Will help you obtain financing to run your business.
- Will help you plan activities and spending.
- Will save you money.
- Will give you a roadmap to follow when you’re up to your eyeballs in the business of running your business.
- Will give you benchmarks to measure results, so you can continually improve efforts and results.