Our 3-part design process is designed to make your experience easy.
The discovery & planning stage:
• We go over your goals and budget for your project.
• We’ll discuss details for project scope and deliverables.
• We’ll set up a timeline for design, feedback, and delivery.
• We’ll discover who you are and who your customers are.
• We’ll define and refine your message.
• We’ll ensure we have what we need to complete your project.
• We research your industry.
The design phase:
• We’ll wireframe your design and website architecture.
• We’ll create a hierarchy for design and message elements.
• We’ll bring ideas to life.
• We’ll involve and engage you in the design process.
• We’ll share our progress and solicit your feedback.
• We’ll test and revise as necessary.
• We’ll share our final product before it goes to print or is launched online.
The delivery phase:
• We’ll launch your website or send files to print.
• We’ll work quickly to minimize website downtime.
• We’ll provide you with your own copies of print materials.
• We’ll set up a schedule for website maintenance or provide you with instructions on how to do it yourself.
• We’ll do everything in our power to ensure you are thrilled with your project and willing to refer us to others.
Work we've done.
Website Design: Dog Breeder
We loved working on this website design project for a dog breeder. We delivered a great design that is easy to navigate, and will help them screen requests to adopt puppies.
Website Design: Recruiting Company
We’ve done a lot of work over the years for this recruiter, including helping him get his recruiting company off the ground. We’ve been involved with everything from the brand image and logo, to website design, and advisory services.
Graphic Design: Trifold Brochure
We gave a fresh face to this company’s brand with all new brochures, spec sheets, and two new websites.
Graphic Design: Tradeshow Display
We helped this growing company take their trade show marketing to the next level by designing a display that enhances their brand and tells the big story of what they do.
Website Design: Sales Professional Association
A new website for a new association for sales professionals. This website integrates complete membership management functionality, an events calendar capable of paid events, and the ability to send news articles as an email to subscribers.
Brochure Design: Non-Profit
We were called on to create a brochure that would share information about an office furniture donation program in a way that would be engaging and encourage involvement.
Website Design: Environmental Services
Working with industrial companies might not seem very glamorous, but we love the opportunity, and specialize in marketing and design for industrial and manufacturing companies. We’ve emphasized the big picture of what this company does–help keep the environment clean–by keeping the design simple and bright. Other work for this client includes Brand Identity, Print Design,…
Sales Sheet Design: Software Company
It can be a challenge to create marketing and sales handouts when there is a lot of information to communicate! This is when the power of an organized layout, simple imagery, slight variations in background color, and copy editing combine to tell a story that sells.
We designed this website banner ad for an e-commerce music company that sells home recording equipment. We love the power of imagery, and how it grabs and holds the attention of an audience!
Website Design: Photographer
What do you do when your client is a professional photographer? You let his work take center stage. Simple, “less is more design” is a powerful tool.
Do your PowerPoint presentations merely state facts, or do they tell a beautifully compelling story? We’ve revamped many PowerPoint presentations to grab and hold attention during presentations and sales visits. Contact us to see how we can bring your presentations alive!
Website Design: Interior Designer
We love startup companies! A first website for this decorating and home staging company, we relied heavily on the designer’s Feng Shui principals to create a site that is as functional as it is beautiful. Other work includes Brand Identity, Logo Design, Print Design.
Website Design: Member Association
We designed a much-needed overhaul of this organization’s website and in the process found a better solution to manage their entire membership association. The process included setting them up and integrating a member association platform. Now they can see their organization at a glance and manage it all from the back end of their website!
Brochure Design: Consulting Company
We used this company’s approach to how they solve client challenges by using a multi-tool to illustrate their multi-faceted solution model. Other work we’ve done for this client includes brand identity, website, consulting.
Sales Sheet Design: IT Company
We redesigned a two-sides sales sheet for this Cincinnati, Ohio technology company. We delivered this project well ahead of the client’s one week deadline. Do you need new marketing and sales collateral? Contact us for quality work and fast turnaround for all your marketing needs!
No more items
Find out why our customers recommend us.
How can we help you?